Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

Home Sales Jump in Montgomery County

The National Association of Realtors released statistics showing home sales unexpectedly jumped in May. Sales in Bethesda jumped 43.8% in May over April, Rockville was up 24%, Gaithersburg 20% and Germantown 18.3%. Days on market in Montgomery County dropped for the third straight month.

CNBC's Jim Cramer recently said, "I've been viciously negative about housing - to the point where the National Association of Realtors did a letter writing campaign to get me fired - because I said on the Today Show I guarantee that your house would lose value about nine months ago. I am now guaranteeing this... nine months from now you will regret if you haven't bought a house. Totally contrary view. Housing will bottom nine months from now."

For my full report on Real Estate Trends in Montgomery County please call:
Direct: 240-912-2350
Cell: 301-252-4899
Email: vicki@vickicapone.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment